2XL-7XL Solid Color Plus Size Compression Socks(3 Pairs)
These obese socks help improve overall circulation prevention measures. If the affected leg feels painful, heavy, or swollen, these socks can help relieve your symptoms.
- Provide all-day comfort and support in the legs and feet
- 20-30mmHg Graduated compression helps prevent varicose veins and edema
- Tight around the ankle and loose at the top for an easy on/off experience
- Ideal for sitting or standing for long periods, working from home, running, cycling, training, flights and pregnancy
The Perfect Day Starts With the Right Size.
Between sizes? Go with your gut, but rest assured that your socks will still fit great. If you receive your order and find yourself wishing you’d gone up or down a size, just let us know. We’ll happily send you replacements for your preferred size.
How to measure the calf size?
Measuring your calves is the best way to find the right sock size. For plus friends, the most relevant sock size is the calf circumference. You only need to measure your calf circumference with a tape measure before placing an order, see what range your measurement value is in, and choose the corresponding size according to the size table above.
What is MMHG?
Compression garments are made in a variety of support levels. You'll see these levels expressed in millimeters of mercury (mmHg), which is a metric of pressure commonly used within the medical field to measure things like blood pressure.
80% Nylon & 20% Spandex
- Machine wash
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
Product ID: PO00299
Package Include: 3 Pairs of Socks