Deep Exfoliating Glove
The plant based Dreambox Beauty Deep Exfoliation Mitt handmade using an ancient weaving design that allows for a gentle yet deep exfoliation. The unique fabric and weaving technique allow for the glove to remain soft yet durable, while visibly removing dead skin and surface impurities.
All you need is hot water and your Dreambox Deep Exfoliating Mitt and you are on your way to soft, velvety, glowing skin.
- Exfoliated the skin naturally, improving the skin’s texture and complexion.
- Helps to reduce acne, ingrown hairs, stretch marks, and scarring.Improves circulation and lymphatic drainage; leaving body energized.
- Promotes collagen and elastin production by accelerating new skin cell creation.
- Naturally removes fake tans, spray tans and self-tanning products while providing a smooth base for even future tanning.
- Helps to absorb skin care products more effectively.
How To Use
Take a warm bath or shower for at least ten - fifteen minutes to soften the skin. Avoid using any soaps, shower gels, or similar products as the glove relies on direct friction with the skin.
Wet your glove and wring the glove out. Move yourself out of the water. Avoid drying yourself off and make sure that your skin remains moist.Begin to rub the glove up and down your body using long and firm strokes. Be extra gentle on your sensitive areas. You may notice your skin start to peel after a few minutes. If this happens, avoid rinsing the peeling skin off your body as these skin particles will aid in further exfoliation.
Once you have achieved your desired level of exfoliation, rinse your body with water to wash away the skin particles. Dry yourself off and apply your favorite body oil or moisturizer.
Hand wash your glove using natural soap and hang your glove to air dry.Repeat your exfoliating ritual once a week.
- Avoid using your glove on any open wounds, sunburned, or inflamed skin.
- Gently use around sensitive areas. Skin must be clean of any soaps, salts, or bubbles prior to use.
- It is recommended to replace your glove every 8 to 10 weeks.
- Skin peeling depends on your skin type. Your skin may also not peel if you are using an additional daily exfoliator, or if your skin is too damp or hairy.Visible skin peeling results are not guaranteed. Rest assured that your skin will be exfoliated regardless if visible skin peeling occurs!
- We pride ourselves on our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying online, especially for the first time, can be daunting. That’s why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If for any reason you don’t have a positive experience, we will do everything we can to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.