Cover Up Dye Stick
BE CONFIDENT WITH PERFECT HAIR COVER!
Gray hairs popping up a mere two weeks after leaving the salon chair has come to be a part of life, and for most, reverting back to your trusted colorist every time one surfaces or when your roots start to show would be financially irresponsible—not to mention hazardous to your hair's health—at best. This is where Cover Up Dye Stick come in.
Here's a quick way to cover white hair with non-toxic and natural ingredients includingpalmitic acid, pure wax and beeswax. No need to go to hairdresser shop for dying hair anymore! With lipstick-shaped and light-weighted design, bring it out and apply it anywhere when you want!
Suitable for the public, especially for customers with white hair or being allergic to the crowd of dye.
- Easy-to-use: Gently smear to dye hair with no difficulty in operation
- Portable pen design: Small lipstick-shaped design can be easily carry in the bag
- Moderate texture and ingredients do not stimulate and harm hair
- One-off product:It is non-permanent and can be washed away with shampoo without leaving residues
- Net weight:4g
- Gross Weight:35g
- Ingredients:Pure wax, microcrystalline wax, beeswax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, tridecyl alcohol trimellitate phenoxyethanol
- Can be used for both men and women
HOW TO USE
- Spin off a small piece of cream, apply it gently on the hair, pay attention to avoid the part of the scalp
- Wait a moment, or use the hair dryer to dry avoid touching it immediately by hand
- Let the hair after absorption, with a comb for straight hair
- Shampoo and rinse hair before going to bed, so it wouldn't leave the color to the pillow
- Used it gently, don't force too much
- In order to prevent caking, don't apply too much at a time, gently and repeatedly
TAKE A LOOK AT THE LOOK THAT YOU DESERVE!
- 1 x Hair Dye Stick