Baby Foot Deep Moisturizing Exfoliation
An innovative babyfoot care product that will make your feet as smooth and as soft as a baby's foot. The unique formula of 17 types of natural extracts allows your feet to exfoliate naturally leaving them highly moisturized. This effective and gentle process removes the unwanted dead skin cells that have built up layer after layer. In addition, Baby Feet can improve other foot issues like Foot Odor, Athlete's Foot, and Blood Circulation. Say goodbye to rough, dry, cracked soles, by using a product that really works!
Baby Foot Original Deep Exfoliation for Feet Peel - Lavender Scented
- 2 pairs per order
- Removes Calluses
- Exfoliates Feet
- Leaves baby feet Soft Skin
- Helps to Keep Your Feet Smoother & Tender
- Suitable for All Types of Skin
How To Use?
- Thoroughly wash your feet (soaking in hot water will enhance the essence's absorption). For people with extremely rough cuticles, you may also exfoliate your feet prior using the masks.
- Dry your feet.
- Remove the masks from the pouch and wear them as if you are wearing your socks.
- It is recommended to wear a pair of normal socks outside of the masks, this will ensure that the masks stay in place and facilitate your movement.
- Wear the masks for 15-30 minutes (no more). You may experience tingling or warming sensation, this indicates that the masks are working. Stop using if you experience uncomfortable burning sensation.
- Remove the mask and rinse your feet with water.
- Wait for the peeling process to start. Depending on feet's condition, the entire process may take 7-15 days, or longer depend on the absorption of each person (I only started peeling after 10 days).
Note: It is normal that some people may experience excessive peeling whereas others may experience very little peeling after the first pair. You may restart the process after 20-30 days (when the peeling has stopped) to achieve the desired effect.
When you see that your feet has started peeling, soaking in warm water every night is highly recommended (adding some vinegar is good too).
You may use a feet exfoliating tool to help to you remove the dead skin (be gentle). Try not to apply lotion/moisturizer because you want your dead skin to peel off.
For best results: if you don't see peeling within 7 days, you may use another mask to enhance absorption and expedite peeling. This is not recommended if you have newly peeled skin or wounds/cuts.
- Do not use the masks if you have active cut or wounds. The masks may cause irritation.
- After using the masks, prevent excessive walking, high heels, and/or excess gym.
- If you have the concern of whether you can use it or not, please consult your physician doctor.
- Not recommended for people with special health conditions, e.g. pregnant.
- This product is not intended to cure or diagnose diseases.